All Saints’ Hospital
The former hospital and chapel was designed in 1867 by the ‘gentleman’ architect Henry Woodyer in the Victorian Gothic style. Located in Meads Village just to the west of Eastbourne towards Beachy Head, the apartments offer luxury accommodation set in landscaped grounds with views towards the South Downs and over the English Channel. In addition to the careful restoration of the hospital and chapel, a further three newly built apartment buildings were created: St Emmanuel, St Gabriel and St Saviour Houses.
What House? Bronze Award 2011 – ‘Best Renovation’